[mythtv-users] git 0.24 fixes broken UK DVB-T Radio playback (Waited 100ms for video buffers)

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Tue Dec 21 08:22:17 UTC 2010

Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> On 21 December 2010 14:44, Duncan Brown <mythtv at duncb.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Hold up, shouldnt be testing before coffee..
>>
>> It actually seems to be working perfectly
>
> You got me worried for 15s...

The new ATrpms spin for el5 is playing existing recordings for me.
Tuner is currently busy on another multiplex.

0.24-258.el5 at i386,  ALSA:default, stereo. MHEG looks ok.

Thanks!

  mythfrontend --version
MythTV Version   : v0.24-90-g3cf32e8
MythTV Branch    : fixes/0.24
Network Protocol : 63
Library API      : 0.24.20101129-1
QT Version       : 4.7.1
Options compiled in:
  linux release using_alsa using_jack using_oss using_backend
using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_crystalhd using_dvb
using_firewire using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_hdpvr using_iptv
using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_libfftw3 using_lirc using_mheg
using_opengl_video using_opengl_vsync using_qtdbus using_qtwebkit
using_v4l using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv using_xvmc using_xvmc_vld
using_xvmcw using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python
using_mythtranscode using_opengl using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads
using_live using_mheg

John P