[mythtv-users] When Installing a second Pinnacle tune card, it's default configuration is analog, not the QAM Samsung my first card has.

Ron Harm rharm49 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 01:01:15 UTC 2010

> Agree that the output of 'lspci -v' is a useful next step, then swap for
the
> other card and repeat both lspci and dmesg and post the outputs
> (appropriately labelled please :-) ) to pastebin.

Ok, I've created a pastebin.com entry for lspci -v with just the bad analog
card in the system.  The name of the posting is lspci analog tuner.  The URL
is http://pastebin.com/5CCQW47X

I also captured the lspci -v and dmesg outputs when the good digital card is
in the system.

They are lspci  digital tuner http://pastebin.com/mttaxnPb0 and
dmesg digital tuner http://pastebin.com/7jXARKQK

Again, thanks for your help with this.