[mythtv-users] When Installing a second Pinnacle tune card, it's default configuration is analog, not the QAM Samsung my first card has.

Devin Heitmueller dheitmueller at kernellabs.com
Sat Dec 18 17:52:42 UTC 2010

On Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 12:44 PM, Ron Harm <rharm49 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> And you're still not seeing a /dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0 device node
>> being created?
>
> Yes,   /dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0 is there but not adaptor1, which I assume
> should be there for the second tuner.

Ron,

Like I said in the original thread - is your dmesg output from both
cards being installed, or just the one card?

Please provide a full dmesg trace (use pastebin.com), with only the
problematic card installed.  This will help reduce confusion since the
log won't have stuff related to the card that is working.

Also, please provide the output of "lspci -v".

Thanks,

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs