[mythtv-users] Slightly OT: KWorld ATSC 120 stopped working in Fedora 14

Mark Goldberg marklgoldberg at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 22:23:22 UTC 2010

My KWorld ATSC 120 card stopped working in myth after an upgrade to Fedora 14.
It looks like there is an issue with loading the firmware. The ATSC
tuner does not
find any channels when scanning and no channels that were previously set up
work any longer. (Myth 0.24-fixes)

If anyone has this working, let me know what you did.

The first error in the backend log is:
ChannelBase(7): Failed to find channel(5_1) on current input
(DVBInput) of card (7).

There are lots of errors or warnings in the system log. Let me know if
you want to see them,
but I don't want to fill up this post with lots of stuff.

Thanks,

Mark