[mythtv-users] Problem playing last program before a channel stops broadcasting for the day (UK DVB-T)

Mike Holden mythtv at mikeholden.org
Mon Dec 13 11:04:29 UTC 2010

> On 13/12/10 09:49, John Veness wrote:
> Other than John Pilkington, has anyone else seen this?
>
> Can any other UK DVB-TV viewers try recording the last program on
> channel, e.g. Jinx on CBBC Channel at 6.35pm to 7pm, or Cinemania
> on
> Five USA tonight at 12.35am to 1am, especially if you add a couple
> of
> minutes extra to the end time, and let the list know if you can
> play it
> back or not?

Haven't seen it myself, and my other half would certainly have
mentioned it if she had seen it!

I've set up the following for tonight:
CBBC - Jinx
BBC4 - Art of Germany
Film4 - Mutual Appreciation

Each is the last program before close.

I've given them a -5, 0 and +5 end time offset, so we'll see
tomorrow what happens. Each one is set to start at the correct time.
--
Mike Holden