[mythtv-users] Problems With TV_icons on multiple Frontends

Per Jørgensen myth at pbj-design.dk
Sat Dec 11 12:27:21 UTC 2010

Hey Guys.
I have a problem with getting tv_icons up and showing through LiveTV.
I have This Setup:
1 MBE with 5Tunercards and no Frontend running. Running Mythweb and MySql.
4 FE running.
1 Zoneminder Server

But I have downloaded etc tv_icons on MBE and setup it up and through
TVguide I can see the different Icons, But when using the guide
navigation through LiveTV - I cannot see the different TV-logos: - I'm
only getting this error Using the arrowkeys during LiveTV:

2010-12-11 13:16:12.891 browsechanid: 2810 -> 5650
2010-12-11 13:16:12.999 MythUIHelper, Error:
LoadScaleImage(tv2_dk.jpg)Unable to find image file
2010-12-11 13:16:20.386 [mp2 @ 0x7fc3917b1800]Header missing
2010-12-11 13:16:20.387 AFD Error: Unknown audio decoding error

How come I cannot see the image - or is it just in the wrong format. I'm
sure the icons are in /root/.mythtv/channels - since I've Rsync'd and
tried almost everything else. Chmod chown etc -  I can see the images on
Mythweb interfacet, I can see the images in the planning-guide, but not
when changing channels in LiveTV!

Allthough the only special tricks otherwise is on the MBE the service is
runned by root and on every frontend etc - the user are myth. - Could it
be these settings that are wrong - since this never been a problem
before - untill upgrading to 0.24!

TIA
Per Jørgensen