[mythtv-users] 0.24, tmdb.py and MythVideo ... again!

Bob Sully rcs at malibyte.net
Sat Dec 11 02:40:21 UTC 2010

> From: "Paul" <dazzle at edazzle.net>
>
> Apologies - I looked at the way I was compiling and packaging (for my own
> use only) and re-compiled and now everything is working as expected.
>
> thanks,
>
> Paul

Paul, I know it's a PITA, but could you tell me where all of the
0.24-version scripts are supposed to be?  I apparently have some cruft
left over from 0.23 which is b0rking tmdb.py and ttvdb.py - I'm getting
similar results to what you were getting before, and it's giving me gray
hair.

I used binaries, didn't compile, but my guess is there shouldn't be too
many differences.  Even if the paths are different, I can figure out which
scripts are correct.

Thanks!
Bob