[mythtv-users] Another lirc issue

Donn Washburn n5xwb at comcast.net
Fri Dec 10 02:28:32 UTC 2010

On 12/09/2010 07:55 PM, Jarod Wilson wrote:
> git clone git://linuxtv.org/media_build.git<--worked
I do have it compiling as we type.  It has product a bunch of file.o
being made.  It finished
They look like video card drivers. I going to use "make -n install" to
see where it want to put things for safety.  Any of you folk installed
it yet?  What is the reason you need it?   Models of this type are
normally built into the kernel.  It seems make check, make test, and
make -n install do not work

--
73 de Donn Washburn
307 Savoy Street     Email:" n5xwb at comcast.net "