[mythtv-users] mythbackend still eats memory: the current status

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 01:19:29 UTC 2010

Thought I'd leave you some feedback here.  Thanks for the valgrind
output in the ticket.  While it doesn't show much leakage, where it is
leaking could grow over time, and they will be thoroughly
investigated.  Once you've let it run a while longer, please give us
the longer run report as well, and state how long it ran. :)

While the amount of memory IS minimal, it's still in our best
interests to get rid of these leaks, and we'll do our best to plug the
hole in the dam.

Thanks.