[mythtv-users] git & wiki

Craig Treleaven ctreleaven at cogeco.ca
Tue Dec 7 13:13:00 UTC 2010

At 11:28 PM +1100 12/7/10, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:

>>> www.mythtv.org
>>
>> Did you read my question?
>> Did you understand it?
>> I asked for details.
>
>sorry for trying to help..
>
>won't happen again, promise..

C'mon, you two, play nice!  Udo, there have been lots of postings recently about GIT:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/engine?list=mythtv&do=search_results&search_forum=forum_1&search_string=git&search_type=AND&search_fields=sb&search_time=2w&search_user_username=&sb=score&mh=50

And the main front page for Myth has an announcement about GIT:
http://www.mythtv.org/

The questions you asked are specifically answered at the link J-Y provided.

Finally, I think it is clear to everyone but yourself that you have made such a pain in the ass of yourself here on this mailing list that you don't get any slack.  IMHO.

In this case, you apparently aren't following the list, didn't search the archive, and didn't look at the Myth homepage.  How can you be indignant when you won't help yourself?

Craig