[mythtv-users] 2 TB Hard Drive Recommendations

Ben Kamen bkamen at benjammin.net
Tue Dec 7 02:27:31 UTC 2010

On 12/6/2010 6:26 PM, Jay Ashworth wrote:
> [...]

I don't remember where. But honestly, they were just about the same price... I couldn't believe it either.

  -Ben

> (And here's a walk down memory lane, BTW: http://www.redhill.net.au/id.html)

I have an ST-251 and a couple others (I'll have to look) for my Atari 130XE.

I haven't spun them up in a long time. I'm kind of afraid -- but at the same time, have taken good care of them. Maybe one of these day's I'll set it all up and see how it fares.

  (crossing fingers)

  -Ben

--
Ben Kamen - O.D.T., S.P.