[mythtv-users] LIRC, HDPVR, HVR-2250(analog) and saa7164-vlb

jr jraymyth at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 00:30:41 UTC 2010

> Apply the same patch to the hdpvr sources you otherwise have to apply,
> and hdpvr built from Steven's tree should work just fine. Its not that
> it isn't compatible, per se, its that the way the v4l/dvb out-of-tree
> make bits are set up, you build an entirely new v4l/dvb stack every
> time.
>
> Of course, the real solution is that we need to get the hdpvr patches
> sorted out properly upstream...
>
> --
> Jarod Wilson
> jarod at wilsonet.com

I am not sure that I follow, Jarod.  What I am downloading is the
already patched HDPVR driver from
http://www.themainlan.com/mythtv/hdpvr-blaster-drivers.tar.gz.  Which,
as you say, is incompatible with Steven's stuff.  I believe that you
are saying that I have to apply the patch that you published earlier
this year named "hdpvr-ir-enable.patch."  If that is the case, then
all the Google references I have followed lead back to [
http://wilsonet.com/jarod/junk/hdpvr-ir/hdpvr-ir-enable.patch ], which
seems to no longer exist.

jr