[mythtv-users] Wiki References to tickets now 404 to github.

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 00:15:05 UTC 2010

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 12:51 PM, Raymond Wagner <raymond at wagnerrp.com> wrote:
> On 12/5/2010 18:38, Nick Rout wrote:
>>
>> EG in the myth 0.24 release notes there are many entries like this:
>>
>> Fix adding MythVideo files when the file is stored in a storage group
>> [24878]
>>
>> clicking on the 24878 now gives "that page doesn't exist"
>
> This is a known issue, and is one that will be fixed... once we figure out
> an easy way to do so.

cool thanks. I do note that the wiki release notes links appear to
pont to gihub already, so presumably someone has made some attempt to
transition them, but perhaps the urls are not that easy to change?

eg the one i referred to in my original post points to

http://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commit/24878