[mythtv-users] LIRC, HDPVR, HVR-2250(analog) and saa7164-vlb

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Mon Dec 6 00:14:46 UTC 2010

jr wrote:
> I have been successfully running the HDPVR as both a capture device
> and an IR blaster, along side an HVR-2250 card in its digital
> capacity.  A few months ago, my HDPVR experienced a hardware failure.
> While waiting for a warranty replacement, I decided to implement the
> support for the analog side of the HVR-2250

JR,

I've recently acquired a couple of these cards and followed your link to
Steve's site (Thank you very much).  What kernel version did you compile
against?  I've got 2.6.36.1 installed, but fails to compile.

I'll move back to a previous kernel, just wanted to know what version is
working for you?

Thanks!

Doug

--