[mythtv-users] mythweb fails when searching for "other showing of a program"

Oz Dror odror7 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 06:38:07 UTC 2010

Problem SOLVED!!!

In my channel record I had an item with chanid 0. It was probably
inserted by mistake a few month ago
when I edited the channel record to removed some channels and reassign names.

It did not bother prior version of mythweb (i.e. 0.23)
This chanid 0 was the first item and it failed the while condition in line 77

I removed the record and the problem is solved.

I think that the condition in the while loop needs to be

! is_null (($chanid = $sh->fetch_col()))

I,e the condition fails when a null item is retrieved and not id chanid is 0

Thank you very much Bill for your help