[mythtv-users] MythTV 0.24 HDMI audio problem

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 15:36:09 UTC 2010

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 2:20 AM, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 28 November 2010 17:46, Steven Adeff <adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Now, ALSA:hw:0.7 in mythtv works with AC3/DTS and my hd audio, and if
>> I shutdown and startup, reboot, or just kill Myth, it works.
>
> And this stops working from time to time ?

Initially any of those would cause it to stop, I'd fiddle and it would
work. Since my last email on this thread though everything works the
way I want it to and the machine has been shutdown, restarted, and
mythfrontend killed and restarted, all with no problem.

--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!