[mythtv-users] XvMC and libmpeg2 to be dropped in 0.25

Scott Smith pickle136 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 2 19:55:55 UTC 2010

Robert,

Glad I just upgraded from a 6200 to 430 for vdpau :-) Although if I would have
still been running my AGP system HD would have been skippy without XVMC. But it
also had negatives like the slow grey OSD.

But what has taken my interest is your comment about supporting opengl-es. I
have access to very ideal hardware for this target being the pandora.
Who/what/where can i go to get more information on the development of this
feature? Do you know what ES version is being targeted?

Scott