[mythtv-users] MythWeb Recordings Dropdown and Search Box: Too Sticky

E. Westbrook mythtv-users at westbrook.com
Thu Dec 2 05:17:44 UTC 2010

Hi!

I can't seem to get the MythWeb search box and the dropdown in MythWeb's
"Current Recordings" page to stop remembering my last choice (0.24.27396).

Example:  In the "Current Recordings" page, I'll use the dropdown to list a
single show's recordings, say "Jerseylicious", then switch the dropdown back
to "all recordings" to see them all again.  After leaving the page to go
look at, say, backend status, and then coming back to "Current Recordings",
Jerseylicious is once again selected in the dropdown, with the page's
results limited by it.  The same excessive degree of stickiness exhibits for
me in the MythWeb search box at the top of the page, too.

Bug, perhaps?  Is this behavior known to anyone?  Or is it pilot error on my
part?

Thanks,
EW