[mythtv-users] MythBrowser

Joey Morris rjmorris at nc.rr.com
Wed Dec 1 06:45:44 UTC 2010

Raymond Wagner <raymond at wagnerrp.com> wrote on Wed, Dec 01, 2010 at 01:23:27AM -0500:
> On 12/1/2010 00:58, Joey Morris wrote:
> >Sorry if I'm missing something obvious, but how does one start
> >MythBrowser? Should I have a menu item somewhere? I can start it by
> >viewing a video in MythNetvision, but I'd like to start it from
> >scratch if possible.
>
> MythBrowser is accessible from the Info Center menu.

So it is. I had seen it there already, actually, and I even tried to
add a bookmark. However, I just discovered the mistake I made earlier.
When I added a bookmark, I didn't give it a category, but apparently
the category is required. When I clicked OK to add my category-less
bookmark, the window went away and nothing happened, so I didn't
realize that I made an input error. I tried again just now, this time
providing a category, and now I see my bookmark in the list and
everything makes sense. I do think it would be helpful if the
interface had some indication that the category is required, though.