[mythtv-users] HDHomeRun PRIME

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Wed Dec 1 04:53:05 UTC 2010

> There are numerous discussions of this question in the list archives,

Oh, I see. It all happened mid august....shortly after I had my baby.
Yeah, I lost touch with a lot of what happened at that time :-)

> It will mostly be a "try it and find out" proposition.

I just skimmed the older threads in question, and I got the impression
there is a correspondence between firewire recordable channel and
cable card "copy freely" channels. Is this not correct? I'd love to
get cablecard support, but if there is literally no way to know the
level of support availabe without first blindly buying a HDHR Prime,
than that's unfortunate.

--
Ron