[mythtv-users] Sluggish Video

mike at grounded.net mike at grounded.net
Wed Dec 1 04:02:04 UTC 2010

> Mike, I'd suggest you cool it a bit.  Biting the hands of those who
> are trying to feed you is NOT a good plan.  And 0.24 is a "full stable
> release", it is not in release candidate or beta stage.

Me cool down? Give me a break. I NEVER have a problem with things being said until they get ridiculously personal. I doubt ANYONE would like that and I don't appreciate it. I don't like when my threads are turned into this nonsense. I was working away at this, doing what I was being asked, I don't need people to start saying stupid things.

Moving on now please....

As for the 0.24 version, from what I could see, it's a release candidate, at least, there is no DVD ISO available which I would have used to build onto a new box should I buy one tomorrow. Either way, I'm running 0.24 now.