[mythtv-users] Sluggish Video

mike at grounded.net mike at grounded.net
Wed Dec 1 02:36:31 UTC 2010

> Or maybe you're just doing it on purpose, not doing anything you are
> explained to try ...
>
> people like you make the experience on helping others extremely
> frustrating... :(

What a stupid accusation to make. Why bother saying such a thing? I've posted exactly what I see.

>> 4th page is Audio Mixer.
>>
> No, that just means you press next 4 times, leading you to the 5th page..
> Which also means that you've passed the page just before that contains
> the audio settings.

On the THIRD page, there is Audio System
In there, there is
Audio output device
Speakers configuration
Advanced Audio Configuration

nothing else.

There is NO Scan anything, anywhere in the General setup.