No subject

Thu Aug 5 16:39:05 UTC 2010

laptops or netbooks and driver support seems limited.<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/TwinHan">http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/TwinHan</a><br>
which isn't overly encouraging.<br>
Still, I installed them into my mini desktop [Aopen XC mini MP45-DR].
which is currently also a remote FE.<br>
isn't automatically supported, I'd like some advice on<br>
a. has anyone seen these before?<br>
b. how do I tell if my PC has even detected the cards.?<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; for example I get nothing from 'dmesg | grep dvb' or 'dmesg |
grep usb'.<br>
any thoughts?<br>
M.<br>