[mythtv-users] directv.pl channel_sd_hd issues

les lhigger at att.net
Tue Aug 31 20:24:58 UTC 2010

that dosent really work with using the usb port.. example 356 msnbc does
not display as an HD channel but if you order HD it will.
the problem is more about talking to the usb port on the h21.. the
remote works fine..
the screen only displays 356 as sd..
so thanks for the thought but been there tried that.

les