[mythtv-users] Unable to compile mythtv-0.23.1

Mark Adams madams9 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 06:51:36 UTC 2010

On 08/30/2010 07:15 PM, Michael T. Dean wrote:
>  On 08/30/2010 08:55 PM, Doug Lytle wrote:
>> Mark Adams wrote:
>>> I'm trying to compile release ver 0.23.1 from svn under mandriva
>>> 2010.0 (kernel 2.6.31.13-desktop-1mnb).  Running ./configure or make
>>> results in a tail that reads:
>>
>> It may be just a bad svn pull.  I'd suggest deleting the directory
>> and trying again.
>>
>> What configure options did you specify on the command line?
>
> Or at least a make distclean (possibly followed by an svn revert).
>
> Mike

First of all, thanks for the reply.  I'm not specifying any config
options on the command line.  My understanding was I could just make
from the directory containing the svn files I downloaded.  When that
failed I tried to configure and then make.  It didn't work either.  I'm
going to start over with another download from svn.  I'll report back if
that fails as well.

Thanks again.

Mark