[mythtv-users] MythTV on Mac with apple remote

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Tue Aug 31 06:27:25 UTC 2010

On Mon, 30 Aug 2010, Atlanta Geek wrote:

> Looking at the code of other applications I noticed that the select
> and 'play/pause button' on the new aluminum remote sends a different
> code than the original white remote.

Bloody Apple!

Good troubleshooting. Looks like I will have to buy an
Aluminium one for testing - I am using the white one.

P.S. For me, on 10.6, the remote only works well in the menus.
In video playback, it seems to need a press-and-hold for many
of the functions to do anything.

Anyone else tested that without customising mappings?

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|The weak point of     |
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | the modern car is    |