[mythtv-users] How to convert from rpmfusion to atrpms

George Galt george.galt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 14:59:35 UTC 2010

YMMV, but I did the following about a year ago, so far without issue:

1) remove mythtv
2) delete RPMFusion repositories
3) add ATRPM repositories
4) yum update (which did replace some RPMFusion files with ATRPM
files, I believe).
5) yum install mythtv

So far, there have been no problems.  However, this is a system used
only for mythtv, so there wasn't much else on it.  I also did this
while using Fedora 12, and then upgraded to Fedora 13 using preupgrade
several months later.  While there were no issues before the
preupgrade, my guess is that using preupgrade blew away anything
remaining from RPMFusion.

George