[mythtv-users] Anyone out there got 0.23 working on OpenSUSE 11.3?

Scott Smith pickle136 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 27 19:27:47 UTC 2010

________________________________
From: Gordon McCrae <gordon.mccrae at googlemail.com>
To: Discussion about MythTV <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
Sent: Fri, August 27, 2010 3:18:49 PM
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Anyone out there got 0.23 working on OpenSUSE 11.3?

On 27/08/10 19:56, Scott Smith wrote:

________________________________
From: Gordon McCrae <gordon.mccrae at googlemail.com>

Yes, tried that; hit a tonne of dependencies.

Cheers
Gordon

ok then I think your 2 options is contact the rpm maintainer from 11.2 and see
what is happening.
Or try and build xmltv yourself. No idea what this involves though.
I find it odd about your comment about the 11.2 mythtv not installing. Although
I select the packman repos through the community repos option. I try to stay
away from 1-click if i can.