[mythtv-users] OpenGL renderer with Intel graphics

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Fri Aug 27 03:03:02 UTC 2010

On 2010-08-26, at 8:32 PM, Mark Kendall wrote:

> If you want to post the full output of mythfrontend -v
> playback and glxinfo, I can try and take a look. My gut feeling is
> that the hardware just isn't powerful enough

I put a zip of some logs here. The DailyShow.txt file is from playing a 720p ATSC recording and the TED.txt is one of the recent TED Talks, I think they're lowish res. glxinfo and glxgears output is there too. I understand that glxgears is not representative of anything but it's fun to watch.

Do I have the scenario correct? OpenGL gets a decoded frame from myth and all it has to do is scale it and stamp it to the screen? That doesn't sound very taxing but what do I know.

Anyway, thanks for looking.

- George