[mythtv-users] Webmin is borked

Mark Adams madams9 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 02:24:37 UTC 2010

On 08/26/2010 04:56 PM, Jonathan Larson wrote:
> [...]
According to the configs, they are.

mythweb.conf  http://pastebin.mandriva.com/19683

httpd.conf  http://mandriva.pastebin.com/N9dRnL7s

php.ini  http://mandriva.pastebin.com/dLuZkJTx

I can't tell how I can check to see what is actually being loaded.

# httpd -l
Compiled in modules:
   core.c
   prefork.c
   http_core.c
   mod_so.c

That only give you compiled in mods.  Suggestions?

Mark