[mythtv-users] Webmin is borked

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Thu Aug 26 15:13:22 UTC 2010

Mark Adams wrote:

> Mysql is working fine.  I can use mythtv's frontend as well as the
> myth-related parts of xbmc. I can log into mysql with phpmyadmin or
> the command line and have yet to find anything problematic about mysql.

Mark,

I've got VirtualBox running on my Desktop, sometime this weekend, I'll
setup a Mandriva Virtual machine and do a step by step, I'll write up
what I do and send it off to you.  There are always (For me at least)
things that I forget about until I'm trying to set Myth up.

Doug

--

Ben Franklin quote: