[mythtv-users] Webmin is borked

Mark Adams madams9 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 17:05:03 UTC 2010

On 08/25/2010 08:52 AM, Mark Adams wrote:
> On 08/24/2010 04:56 PM, Doug Lytle wrote:
>> Mark Adams wrote:
>>>
>>> Okay Doug, I took the couple of hours required to compile MythTV
>>> 0.23.1 from source.  Still no Mythweb, still no audio in mythfrontend.
>>
>> Did you have audio on the front end before?
>>
>> What does the frontend's logs show?  If via RPM, the logs will be in
>> /var/log/mythtv I think, if not you can specify on the mythfrontend
>> command line to write out a log.
>>
>> Doug
>
> Okay, installed MythTV and Mythweb as per instructions compiled from
> source.
>
> The good news: audio is back in Mythfrontend
>
> The bad news: Mythweb is still Access forbidden!
>
> Apache is responsible for this, I just have no idea what the problem
> is.   However, I am getting the impression from clues like this:
>
> # httpd -S
> Syntax error on line 107 of /etc/httpd/conf.d/mythweb.conf:
> Invalid command 'php_value', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module
> not included in the server configuration
>
> That mod_php5 may have something to do with it, but I may be totally
> wrong. The php_value (and php_flag) stuff may have nothing to do with
> mythweb not working.
>
> Mark

One of the guys in the apache mailing list suggested I add mythweb.php
to the DirectoryIndex and doing that produced this when I called up the
mythweb page:

*Warning* at
/var/www/html/mythweb/modules/_shared/tmpl/_errors/db_vars_error.php,
line 23:
require(modules/_shared/tmpl/tmpl/header.php) [function.require
<http://pvr/mythweb/function.require>]: failed to open stream: No such
file or directory

Anybody recognize that?

Thanks.