[mythtv-users] Building My HTPC

Peter Triller ptriller at soapwars.de
Wed Aug 25 11:59:47 UTC 2010

  Hi, I am building my own HTPC and I want to know if the following is
possible with mythTV

I have a case with a 7 inch touchscreen, so I would like it to do the
following:

As long as I am browsing through menus I want the menu to be the same on
the touchscreen
and the TV, so I can either navigate with my remote from the couch or by
groping my touchscreen.

Everything that does not involve playing a video should be possible by
only using the Touchscreen.

When a video of any sort is playing on the TV,the touchscreen should
show some usefull info
like time remaining, maybe a slider to scroll through the movie.

Can this be done with existing plugins ?

If not, can I write a plugin that does this ?

Thanks

Peter