[mythtv-users] Is a theme only update normal?

Kenni Lund kenni at kelu.dk
Wed Aug 25 09:45:49 UTC 2010

2010/8/25 Douglas Peale <Douglas_Peale at comcast.net>:
> For the last two nights, updates from LP-PPA-mythbuntu-0.24 have only updated themes.
>
> Is it normal to only get themes?
>
> I ask because last time I saw this, there was a problem with the build failing.

I haven't checked, but I would expect the Mythbuntu build to be broken
after the FFMPEG sync, which happened a few days ago. Mythbuntu is
built with libfaad support, but this support was removed from MythTV
during the sync. And probably more stuff has changed as well,
considering the many build fixes which have been comitted to MythTV
trunk SVN lately...

Best Regards
Kenni