[mythtv-users] US Pay-TV loses subscribers for the first time ever

mike at grounded.net mike at grounded.net
Mon Aug 23 19:52:02 UTC 2010

I got so upset at getting ropped into a 2 year commitment after being a free and clear customer for 8 years before then that I quit DTV the second they finally admitted they made an error and let me out of the contract. Since then, I've been getting my news from FTA and my fix for channels from a much lower cost subscription to W5 over a FTA dish.

At this time, I am trying to build a PVR to attach to the W5 DSR410 receiver so that I can give users a decent PVR then will start pushing the services to every possible person that we can.

Screw the man, sick of having no choices.