[mythtv-users] HDHR Wrong channels, won't change

bhaskins bhaskins at chartermi.net
Mon Aug 23 17:20:40 UTC 2010

Michael T. Dean wrote:
>  On 08/22/2010 05:42 PM, bhaskins wrote:
>> I have gone into mythweb and the channel editor and entered my entire
>> channel list.
>
> Why aren't you using the channel scanner?
>
> Mike
I have tried it several times and I end up with the wrong channels and
naturally the ones that
I do get are mostly channels that I don't want.
The mythweb listings are fine, but the selected channels are wrong with
the HDHR.
They have always been fine with firewire and a PVR-150.
I have three lineups from Schedules Direct.
Antenna, cable, and cable digital.
I haven't yet figured out how to select each one of these under mythweb,
please cut me a little slack, I'm an old!!! fart and some things take
longer to beat their way though my thick skull.
I can! get the channels that I want with HDHR config -> vlc so this is a
mapping problem.

BTW I am a big fan of mythtv, vlc, and schedules direct and would like
to thank all those that
work so hard to make it great.

I'm away from my backend right now and not able to try some suggestions
from another post but if/when I do get this worked out I will try to do
a write up on it.
Thanks,
   Bert