[mythtv-users] Is shutdown action of standalonefrontendcontrollable?

Jason Chambers lists at purplish-monkey.com
Mon Aug 23 16:08:30 UTC 2010

On 23/08/2010 16:25, James Oltman wrote:
>>  (pm-suspend is from the pm-utils package in Debian, upstream is
>>>
>> http://pm-utils.freedesktop.org/).
>>
>> Kewl thanks Jason
>>
>> I did some research and testing and find that "pmi action suspend" works
>> out of the box, I hadn't though of overwriting a command, an interesting
>> idea.
>>
>> One "General" option presented is to "Show quit, reboot and shutdown".
>>  Maybe I can find the file where the reboot command is specified, and edit /
>> change this to become a standby command?
>>

> How do you wake the machine from suspend?  Keyboard?  Remote control?

Power button on the front the the box.  The box (Shuttle X27D) is quiet
and discrete so its not hidden from view.  And as the DVD drive on it
gets used, everyone is familiar with the front of the machine and the
single button on it.

My remote is a PS3 bluetooth jobby and I'm not sure how to get it to
power up the box yet.

--
Regards,
Jason