[mythtv-users] Fuppes, PS3MediaServer and NUV files

emarkert at aim.com emarkert at aim.com
Mon Aug 23 15:20:35 UTC 2010

> Trouble is, I am transcoding my DVB-T recordings to NUV format (which

> I understand is some sort of MPEG-4), so do you think there's no way
> that's going to work? Has anyone got this working?

FWIW, I tried ps3mediaserver because I wanted to a way to watch the ISO images of DVD on my PS3.

ps3m did allow me to watch the ISO images, but I have to admit that I found ps3m to be lacking.  It's still a fairly young product and I don't know how active the development/user
base is.  I know it's being continually developed, but myth and xmbc seems to have a MUCH larger, active groups of developers and users.

I may have missed in a previous post if you've tried using xmbc as a frontend on your 360, but, having given ps3m a go, I would suggest looking at xmbc for your 360.

Just my $0.02