[mythtv-users] Does anyone have lirc files for harmony 880

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 17:25:55 UTC 2010

Hi list,

I think I may have screwed my system up and wiped out my main hd.
Fortunately, I have a backup from my database that is just a week old.
 Unfortunately, I don't have any of my config files backed up.  The
lirc files are the biggest PITA to recreate if I recall, so instead of
inventing it over again, I wanted to see if anyone on the list can
share their harmony 880 lirc using a PVR-350 style receiver.

Thanks