[mythtv-users] Foxconn NVIDIA ION system and 2G ram stick at newegg

Nathan mythtv-users at lanchbury.id.au
Sun Aug 22 09:27:44 UTC 2010

> Greg Oliver <oliver.greg at gmail.com> says:
> This requires 4GB for 512MB video memory, when the Revo only needs
> 2GB?

I must say, the Acer Revo R3610 is the best frontend I have come across.  Works flawlessly on mythbuntu, gpu work perfectly.  I guess the only bad points I needed to buy a usb dvd drive, and the wireless is a pain to setup, but that's what Ethernet is for.  But you can go past the volume and size, is so quiet.

I mate is using it for his BE, esata for live writing and usb hdds for storage.

Nathan