[mythtv-users] HRHR and HDPVR line up clash

Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Sat Aug 21 03:37:26 UTC 2010

Shortly: no.
A tuner is presumed by the system to be able to tune EVERY channel in
the lineup. Obviously the HDHR cannot time channels for which you need
an HDPVR.
You need 2 lineups both of which start with the same source but split
into 2 groups, one clear QAM and one encrypted.
Geoff
Sorry for top posting

Sent from my iPhone