[mythtv-users] Streaming recordings

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Sat Aug 21 02:54:05 UTC 2010

On 21 August 2010 12:34, mike at grounded.net <mike at grounded.net> wrote:

> > Mythbuntu does uPnP by default, possibly with some particular plug ins.
> > Maybe run that up to compare - or consider a change?
>
> I actually tried mythbuntu and it would not install well on the three
> systems I tried. Mythdora worked on all three which is how I decided.
> Either way, does anyone know what needs to be done to get UPnP working on
> mythdora?

This works out of the box too Mike, I recently reinstalled mythdora
12.23.x86_64 as my disk died and upnp is all working, there is an option in
the mythtv settings though to decide what mythtv displays as upnp ie. videos
or recordings etc

Although I did pull in a 3month old copy of my database so it wasn't an
entirely new installation :) you may have more joy on the mythdora forums.

Cheers,

Anthony