[mythtv-users] Duplicate recordings because of bad SD data?

f-myth-users at media.mit.edu f-myth-users at media.mit.edu
Wed Aug 18 05:14:35 UTC 2010

    > Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 22:30:39 -0500
    > From: Robert Eden <rmeden at yahoo.com>

    > In cases where I believe upstream pressure would help and it's
    > important,  I'm willing to do it. The Daily Show problem effected lots
    > of people.  It is one of the highest rated shows on cable, and The Daily
    > Show web site had the info so it was available.

    > I don't think "Jungle: Canapyworld" or "Canopyworld" is in the same
    > class as TDS or is worth trying to get fixed.

Ah, I see---the pressure is basically point-directed, not "the quality
of your data to TMS is going down & here are some examples".  Okay.

(I certainly agree on the relative importances.  But I thought you
wanted data -in general- so you had examples to go back to the TMS
upstream sources with evidence that people care and that there are
bugs creeping in.  If that's not the case, then I'll stop flagging
instances that are clearly people upstream of TMS screwing up.)