[mythtv-users] Problem with Mythweb Videos display depth

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Wed Aug 18 03:40:44 UTC 2010

I've noticed this issue for a while but as its only a display issue its not
a big Deal

I've got some archived recordings in mythvideo and all display and play back
fine on my combined FE/BE running 0.23 fixes (r25413) on Mythdora 12.23 x64
with a single video storage group.

But in Mythweb under videos I can only view videos that are 2 folders deep,
any deeper and 0 videos are displayed

ie./Kids Shows/Bob the Builder (actual path /storage2/videos/Kids\
Shows/Bob\ the\ Builder/) shows 1 video

if I make /storage2/videos/Kids\ Shows/Bob\ the\ Builder/test/ and move that
one video to there and then rescan it doesn't show

ie. /Kids Shows/Bob the Builder (actual path /storage2/videos/Kids\
Shows/Bob\ the\ Builder/test/) shows 0 videos

Move it back and rescan and Bingo

Is anyone else seeing the same issue before I submit a bug report?

Cheers,

Anthony