[mythtv-users] ltsp and myth 0.23

Greg Oliver oliver.greg at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 03:44:21 UTC 2010

Well, I got my supply of Revos in, and have ltsp up and running, and
all is well.

I just have a quick question regarding the frontend setup.  Is there a
way to have myth use a *generic* profile for these?  I have 4 of these
frontends going in, and while everything works after I go through
setup on each frontend, I was wondering of there was some sort of
"template" I could enable since all of them are identical?  I do not
mind setting them all up individually, but for future upgrades, etc -
is there a way to make all of the frontends use a certain config?

Thanks

-Greg