[mythtv-users] Is it a good time to upgrade from Mythbuntu 9.10 to 10.xx?

mythtv at derdev.com mythtv at derdev.com
Tue Aug 10 17:55:15 UTC 2010

I have my BE and two FEs configured, working, and all happy on Mythbuntu
9.10 and  2:0.23.0+fixes25595.  I'm terrified at the prospect of allowing
the upgrade to Mythbuntu 10.xx to occur at the risk of messing it all up.

I've seen some traffic over the last few months about stuff breaking,
wanted to make sure I am forewarned.

I don't use HD-PVR (yet).  Just IguanaIR+STBs, VDPAU, schedules direct.

Aside from as much backing up as I can stand (DB and OS), any tips or
gotchas to worry about?

TIA!