[mythtv-users] Small Form Factor Frontend

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 18:58:29 UTC 2010

Not to threadjack, but on a similar note, does anyone know of a good
quite small formfactor that I can use as BE/FE combined?  I would love
it to have a PCI slot so I can keep my PVR-350 and either a firewire
port or another slot to put a card in.  I would uise VDAPUA and not
concerned about speed b/c I never transcode and commercial detection
would not need to be real time.

Aside from my two first requirements, I would think a Revo would be
perfect.  I do not want to add a second machine to be a backend, so
please no suggestions of that.