[mythtv-users] Nova T-500 on Lucid stopped working

me peasantmentalitysux at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 6 12:00:37 UTC 2010

This card doesn't seem to appear in lsusb or lspci after updating from
2.6.32-23 to 2.6.32-24 - although there were other problems in the update so
maybe something went horribly wrong in the process. Can someone verify what
should be appearing with lsusb and lspci? I have never had a hardware
failure before and it seems unlikely that a dual tuner would be completely
dead. dmesg|grep -i dvb only shows the following:

[  792.049374] usbcore: registered new interface driver dvb_usb_dib0700

Any ideas.... I missed the game and I don't want the lame off the shelf set
top box...