[mythtv-users] Can't get it to work

Devin Heitmueller dheitmueller at kernellabs.com
Thu Aug 5 02:29:37 UTC 2010

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 7:30 PM, Mark Tiddens
<tiddens at jumpingdolphins.com> wrote:
> Thanks again for the discussion.  I thought "if Windows can do it, then
> Linux can do it".  The Hauppauge Windows software works great, including
> digital and clear QAM channels up into the thousands that aren't encrypted.
> So it seems like a Linux TV viewer should be able to do the same.

Hello Mark,

KernelLabs maintains the HVR-950q driver, and if you are a commercial
entity that needs support, feel free to contact us off list and we
will see what we can do.

Oh, and you are more likely to attract the help you need if you put a
more descriptive subject line than "Can't get it to work".

Regards,

Devin Heitmueller

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs