[mythtv-users] Problem with ATrpms lists? - and 'bijou' multirec working again.

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Mon Aug 2 18:27:29 UTC 2010

I've tried three times today to post to atrpms-users.  The posts have
all been bounced from Mailer-Daemon at ATrpms.net with the explanation
'local delivery failed' and 'This is a permanent error.'

Has anyone else seen this?  My posts were just to confirm that the
latest mythtv 'bijou' build with the new #6719 patch has restored
multirec with dvb-t in the uk that was broken in the previous version.

John P